- On 6 November 2007 Britain’s certification organization LRQA (Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance) has issued a compliance certificate to UAB Panevėžio Spaustuvė confirming that the print shop has adopted a quality management system meeting the ISO 9001:2008 standard requirements. It was a great achievement and recognition of our team’s shared effort.
- In November 2010, the quality management system compliance certificate was renewed and extended to November 2013.
- In September 2013 the quality management system compliance certificate was repeatedly renewed and extended to November 2016. The introduction of the quality management system will further strengthen the trust-based relationship between our employees and customers.
- In 2016 implemented quality management standard ISO 9001: 2015.
- From 2017 the company has completely switched to 100% of the consumption of green electricity, produced from renewable energy sources.